Try our hand made, 100% authentic natural rose quartz face and body roller + Gua Sha set today! These high quality double end roller comes with a body scrapper as well as a detailed instruction manual to help you get the most out of your roller.
The Rose Quartz was widely used in Ancient Egypt as a skin care tool.
Rose Quartz Roller Anti Aging Benefits
1. Relieves facial tension
2. Enhances skin elasticity tightening and toning the skin
3. Discourages the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
4. Reduces puffiness, eye bags and dark circles around eyes
5. Helps penetrate beauty products like face creams and serums deeper into the skin for better absorption
6. Promotes blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow
How to use
1. Wash face with normal cleansing products.
2. Apply your favorite night cream to your face and neck.
3. Use upward motions to move the roller gently over your forehead,cheeks,around the lip area and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
4. Use the roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Use the roller three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
6. Clean your roller according to the instructions.
After each use, a soft microfiber cloth can be used to wipe the roller clean. For a deeper cleanse, dip the cloth into a bowl of soapy water (water + a cleanser) before wiping the roller. You can dry the roller using another dry cloth or let it air dry.
Store your roller somewhere dry and don’t let it sit in a steamy bathroom, or in an area that gets damp. The delicate metal mechanism will rust if it gets wet. You can wash it in warm salted water – however do make sure that it’s completely dry before storing.
What is Gua Sha used for?
Gua sha is the ancient Chinese practice of using a tool to apply pressure and scrape the skin to relieve pain and tension. This action causes light bruising, which often appears as purple or red spots known as petechiae or sha. The name gua sha — pronounced gwahshah — comes from the Chinese word for scraping.
- Our Gua Sha tool provides a deeper facial massage than facial rolling
- Purges excess sebum/ oil buildup that leads to acne
- Sculpts the cheekbones & jawline
- Relieve tension in the shoulders/ back muscles
THE PROPERTIES OF ROSE QUARTZ
Our Rose Quartz Roller is the dreamiest pink skin care tool that has ever been made from the heart chakra stone for a next level skin care ritual. Some say that Cleopatra bathed with pieces of rose quartz for its healing and anti aging properties. This soft pink crystal gently glides on your face very smoothly, leaving your skin glowing and radiant. The energy of the rose quartz (the stone representing the heart chakra) will work with your energy to promote a sense of deeper self love and acceptance for yourself and others.
Rose quartz has inherent minerals- silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen- that skin can topically borrow and benefit from when rolling. Rose quartz stays cool whereas jade is adaptive in nature and tends to warm with skin contact. Rose quartz is better known for its wrinkle-reducing benefits. Because jade is a soft stone and can encounter wear and tear with repeated use, a rose quartz roller may last you longer.
Though there are some instant results with both Rose quartz and Jade facial rollers, the benefits are statistically cumulative and medical professionals agree that keeping a face roller in your routine long-term helps with puffiness, wrinkle reduction, dark under-eye circles, pore size and detoxification.
Available in 2 variations: Natural Rose Quartz or Natural Jade
Size: 15 x 5.3 cm or 5.9 inch x 2 inch approx
Also check out our Natural Jade Roller + Gua Sha Set
HOW THE ROSE QUARTZ AND JADE ROLLERS CAN WORK TOGETHER
These beauty tools do such different things, yet they pair nicely together to create a well rounded facial massage routine. Whether or not you believe in the healing power of stones, the rollers both serve different physical benefits which you just can’t beat! We are all about intentional self care- listen to your body, see what you need then set your intention for taking care of your skin.
If you have both Jade and Rose Quartz Rollers, you can personalize your skincare routine to whatever facial massage you need that day. If you want the ULTIMATE radiant, glowing skin, try doubling up on facial rolling (roll twice in one day)!
Our favorite way to incorporate both Rollers in one day is by using the Jade Roller in the AM straight from the fridge with a serum to revive and de-puff the skin and then the Rose Quartz Roller in your night time skincare routines with a facial oil for a delicate facial massage before bed.