Try our hand made, 100% authentic jade and natural Jade face and body roller + Gua Sha set today! These high quality double end roller comes with a body scrapper as well as a detailed instruction manual to help you get the most out of your roller.
The Jade Roller is a beautiful skin care treat that dates back to Ancient Chinese History and is considered a powerful beauty tool for its beneficial effects.
Natural Jade stone is especially unique because varies in color and pattern, making each tool unique and special to its user.
What is Gua Sha used for?
Gua sha is the ancient Chinese practice of using a tool to apply pressure and scrape the skin to relieve pain and tension. This action causes light bruising, which often appears as purple or red spots known as petechiae or sha. The name gua sha — pronounced gwahshah — comes from the Chinese word for scraping.
- Our Gua Sha tool provides a deeper facial massage than facial rolling
- Purges excess sebum/ oil buildup that leads to acne
- Sculpts the cheekbones & jawline
- Relieve tension in the shoulders/ back muscles
THE PROPERTIES OF THE JADE STONE
Jade was used for centuries to promote health and healing, promote a sense of inner peace and calmness and to balance energy and enhance positivity. Jade stabilizes inner emotions, promotes clear thoughts, ideas, feelings, and insights. Jade rollers are said to do everything from sculpting, toning, and firming skin to boosting circulation, enhancing glow, reducing puffiness, minimizing fine lines, improving elasticity, detoxifying, and helping skincare products penetrate better. Used properly, a jade roller can:
- Increase lymphatic drainage.
- Improve micro-circulation.
- Lift and smooth the skin.
- Provide a relaxing ritual we all crave at the end of a busy day.
How to use
1. Wash face with normal cleansing products.
2. Apply your favorite night cream to your face and neck.
3. Use upward motions to move the Jade roller gently over your forehead,cheeks,around the lip area and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
4. Use the roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Use the Jade roller three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
6. Clean your Jade roller according to the instructions.
After each use, a soft microfiber cloth can be used to wipe the jade roller clean. For a deeper cleanse, dip the cloth into a bowl of soapy water (water + a cleanser) before wiping the jade roller. You can dry the jade roller using another dry cloth or let it air dry.
Store your Jade Roller somewhere dry and don’t let it sit in a steamy bathroom, or in an area that gets damp. The delicate metal mechanism will rust if it gets wet. You can wash it in warm salted water – however do make sure that it’s completely dry before storing.
Available in 2 variations: Natural Rose Quartz or Natural Jade
Size: 15 x 5.3 cm or 5.9 inch x 2 inch approx
Also try out our Natural Rose Quartz Roller + Gua Sha Set
HOW THEY CAN WORK TOGETHER
These beauty tools do such different things, yet they pair nicely together to create a well rounded facial massage routine. Whether or not you believe in the healing power of stones, the rollers both serve different physical benefits which you just can’t beat! We are all about intentional self care- listen to your body, see what you need then set your intention for taking care of your skin.
If you have both Jade and Rose Quartz Rollers, you can personalize your skincare routine to whatever facial massage you need that day. If you want the ULTIMATE radiant, glowing skin, try doubling up on facial rolling (roll twice in one day)! Our favorite way to incorporate both Rollers in one day is by using the Jade Roller in the AM straight from the fridge with a serum to revive and de-puff the skin and then the Rose Quartz Roller in our nighttime skincare routines with a facial oil for a delicate facial massage before bed.