- This necklace is handmade in Nepal and available in 14 mm/8 mm/6 mm bead sizes, 5 face (panchmukhi) himalayan rudra seeds, sewn into a garland with a heavy duty thread, there is a knot after each individual seed. It has 108 beads + one bindu/guru bead. The 14mm mala has 55 beads total. Circumference is about 38″
- Genuine Seeds – This product comes with an authenticity certificate. Cross-section of one seed is shown in the picture, which shows 5 cavities, which illustrate that it is a natural seed. Inside cavities cannot be carved in man-made beads. Each seed varies slightly from the others as they are naturally formed.
- Five-faced beads or panchmukhi is safe and good for everyone – man, woman and child. It is for general wellbeing, health and freedom. It lowers your blood pressure, calms your nerves and brings a certain calmness and alertness in your nervous system.
- For someone who is constantly on the move and who eats and sleeps in various places, rudraksha is a very good support because it creates a cocoon of your own energy. You might have noticed that when you go to a new place, sometimes you can fall asleep easily, whereas in certain other places you cannot fall asleep even if you are physically tired.
- Rudraksh malas are traditionally worn by Hindu priests(pandits), saints (sadhus), devotees of Lord Shiva and used for meditation and and chanting.
Himalayan Panchmukhi Rudraksha Prayer Bead
$31.99 – $39.99